- Bilingual user interface, English and Spanish
- TTY capable
- Hearing aid capability (HAC): Rating M4/T4
Battery & Talk Time
- 1360 mAh Lithium Ion (LiIon) battery
- Talk Time: up to 8.08 hours*
*Times will vary based on user settings, feature use and network configuration.
- Audio: AAC/AAC+/MP3/WMA
- Video: H.263/H.264/MPEG4/WMV
Dimensions & Weight
- Unit Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.1 x 1.0 in (101.5 x 53.5 x 25.5 mm)
- Unit Weight: 5.1 oz (144 grams)
- Robust, front-ported speakerphone with dedicated buttons internally and externally
- 2.5 mm stereo headphone jack (supports PTT headsets)
- Speaker-independent, voice-activated dialing
- Optional holster accessory
Sprint Direct Connect
- Group Connect® – Connect instantly with up to 20 other Direct Connect users at the same time – on the fly or online.*
- TeamDCsm – Nationwide group calling with up to 200 other Direct Connect users with Sprint phones.
- Single Number Option – Make your Direct Connect number and wireless number the same.
- Availability Notification – Enables Direct Connect users to request the "available" status of another DC user. If the caller places a PTT call and the target user is not available, the sender can choose to be notified when the target becomes available.
- Reassigning the Direct Connect button – Assign the button to other functions such as calendar, Bluetooth or alarm access when you are not provisioned for Direct Connect service.
- Invites (Group Call and 1-1 Calling) – Send an invite to initiate a group call or to a specific contact who has not yet joined the call.
- Talker Priority (Group Call) – Give one person the priority to speak over all others during a Group Connect call.
* Users currently cannot include Direct Connect users with Nextel phones in their Group Connect calls. See www.sprint.com/sprintdirectconnect for future coverage details.
Included in the Box
- DuraMax handset
- 1360 mAh Lithium ion battery
- AC Adapter
- 1GB microSD™ memory card + Card Adapter
Product Brochure (PDF, 179 KB)