Battery & Talk Time
- 1360 mAh Lithium Ion (LiIon) battery
- Talk Time: up to 8.08 hours*
*Times will vary based on user settings, feature use and network configuration.
Dimensions & Weight
- Unit Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.1 x 1.1 in (101.5 x 53.5 x 28.5 mm)
- Unit Weight: 5.3 oz (151.9 grams)
- Speaker-independent, voice-activated dialing
- Robust, front-ported speakerphone with dedicated buttons internally and externally
- 2.5 mm stereo headset jack (supports PTT headsets)
- Optional Holster accessory
Sprint Direct Connect
- Group Connect – Connect instantly with up to 20 other Direct Connect users at the same time – on the fly or online*. See connected members displayed during a group Connect call.
- TeamDCsm – and Opt-in Team DC – Nationwide group calling with up to 200 other Direct Connect users with Sprint phones
- Single Number Option – Make your Direct Connect number and wireless number the same.
- Availability Notification – Enables Direct Connect users to request the "available" status of another DC user. If the caller places a PTT call and the target user is not available, the sender can choose to be notified when the target becomes available.
- One-Touch Direct Connect – Program the DC button to call a specific contact or the most recent DC number with one press of the button.
*Users currently cannot include Direct Connect users with Nextel phones in their Group Connect calls. See sprint.com/sprintdirectconnect for future coverage details.
Included in the box
- DuraXT Handset
- 1360 mAh Lithium Ion Battery
- AC Adapter
- 1GB microSD™ Memory Card + Card Adapter
*All accessories sold separately. Contact your local Sprint representative for more information. DuraXT accessories are not designed, manufactured, distributed, sold, tested, endorsed or approved by Kyocera Communications, Inc. or any other Kyocera affiliated company. These products are NOT Genuine Kyocera Accessories. The inclusion of these items is intended solely as a convenience for customers.
Product Brochure (PDF, 598 KB)