Have no fear of water – waterproof protection from blowing rain (IPx5) and immersion in up to 3.28 ft (1 meter) of water for up to 30 minutes (IPx7)*
Hear clearly in more places than ever before – place the phone anywhere against your ear to take calls in the noisiest environments with Smart Sonic Receiver technology
Power new technology that's a breeze to use – Wireless Charging, Touch and Send NFC sharing, Eco Mode with MaxiMZR
As simple as it is smart – an easy-to-use, optional Starter Mode UI with features like tap-based menu, large fonts and large intuitive graphics encourage anyone to explore and understand the full functionality of this phone
Work or play more – global ready 4G LTE Android
*Hydro ELITE meets IPX5 and IPX7 standards for water spray and immersion for up to 30 minutes at a depth up to 3.28 feet (1 meter).
To ensure that your phone maintains its waterproof capability, the following precautions must be observed:
• Make sure the battery cover is properly seated by squeezing around the edges of the cover. The charger/data port and audio/headset jack have no covers but they are waterproof.
• Do not spray or immerse your phone in liquids other than fresh or tap water, such as detergent, beverages, saltwater, or chlorinated or treated water.
• Do not expose your phone to water heated in excess of 104°F (40°C).
• The touch panel and touch keys will not operate when the phone is wet.
• Your phone is inoperable under water and should be dried as quickly as possible when wet.
If your phone gets wet:
1. Do NOT open the battery door.
2. Wipe the phone surfaces with a dry clean cloth.
3. Hold the phone tight and shake it until no water drops come out of it.
4. Water in the phone's open ports may affect sound quality and should be removed with puffs of air directly into the ports. Phone audio may not operate properly until ports are dry. Apply a dry clean cloth to the areas of the microphones, speakers, power/lock key, volume key, audio/headset jack, and charger/data port to remove the moisture left on the phone. 5. Should your phone be accidentally exposed to liquids other than clean freshwater, rinse the phone gently in clean freshwater before performing steps 1-4 above.
Find the right chargers, holsters, data cables, batteries and lids.Shop for Accessories