Stereo Bluetooth® capable
- Version 2.0 + EDR
- A2DP/AVRCP (Stereo Bluetooth)
- BPP (Bluetooth Printing)
- DUN (Dial-up networking)
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- GAVDP (Generic Audio/Video)
- HFP 1.5 (Hands-free car kits)
- HSP (Headsets)
- OPP (vCard transfer)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access)
- SPP, GOEP (General)
- Main display: 2.8", WQVGA (400 x 240 pixels) TFT LCD, 262K-color
- Sub-display: 1.3" glow-thru sub OLED
- 3G (EV-DO) data speeds
- Proximity Sensor – automatically disables the external keys when close to your face to prevent accidental key presses
- 1GB microSD memory card included (supports up to 32GB microSDHC)
- Speaker-independent voice-activated dialing
- Bilingual user interface – English and Spanish supported
- 2.5mm stereo headset jack
- Contacts (600 names entries with 4200 total phone numbers, 1800 email and 600 web addresses)
- Speed dial – stores up to 98 speed dial numbers + 1 for voice mail
- Call History – 60 recent calls
- Vibrating Alert (4 distinctive)
- XT9 Text Input
- 72-Chord Polyphonic ringers
- TTY Capable
- M4/T4 Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Rating
- Digital Dual-Band -1.9 GHz, 800 MHz
Excellent Battery Performance
- Talk Time - Standard Battery: up to 4.5 hours4
Dimensions & Weight
- Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.1" x 2.2" x 0.6"
- Unit Weight: 3.8 oz.
- AC Phone Charger
- Standard battery (860 mAh LiIon)
- 1GB microSD card with SD card adapter
¹ Sprint Family Locator, Sprint Navigation, Sprint Mobile Email, and other Sprint services are available optionally and may involve additional charges. Other downloads, applications and services may require additional charges.
² If you use a Microsoft Exchange corporate email server, you can add Sprint Mobile Email Work.
³ Sprint Music Plus will be available on this device shortly after launch.
4 Battery performance based on tested CDMA talk time; actual performance may vary.
Product Brochure (PDF, 134 KB)