Sprint Direct Connect Portfolio expands with the addition of Kyocera DuraCore
Kyocera DuraCore is available today in all Sprint sales channels, including Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and and Web Sales www.sprint.com, for just $69.99 with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement, after a $50 mail-in rebate via reward card1.
DuraCore is built tough and leverages the muscle of Sprint Direct Connect®, so single and group users can problem-solve with instant communication. Sprint Direct Connect is a portfolio of push-to-talk services that allow individuals and groups to get more done – quickly and easily with just the push of a button.
Ready for the toughest conditions, Kyocera DuraCore is designed to meet Military Standard 810G for dust, shock and vibration. With the non-slip Dura-Grip® surface, Kyocera DuraCore is right at home on construction sites, security beats, and delivery routes — anywhere you need or want to be.
Key features include:
- Military Standard 810G compliance for dust, shock and vibration.
- Encased in rubber, non-slip Dura-Grip® material for sure hold and extra durability
- Robust, bi-directional speakerphone
- Non-camera phone for jobs where cameras are prohibited
- Bluetooth® (2.0 + EDR) wireless technology
- 2.5mm headphone jack (supports PTT headsets)
- Large-font menu option
- GPS navigation enabled
- Sprint Family Locator enabled
- Supports SMS and MMS messaging and third-party data applications
Sprint Direct Connect features include:
- Direct Connect – Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk communication nationwide with any other Direct Connect subscriber, ideal for quick conversations with families, friends, and co-workers. Direct Connect is the core push-to-talk feature used and is designed for interoperability across Sprint and Nextel network platforms. Call Alert with Text – Send an audio alert with an optional text message to let another Direct Connect subscriber know you are trying to reach them and why.
- Group Connect® – Communicate with up to 20 Sprint Direct Connect subscribers all at once, nationwide, at the push of one button.
- TeamDCSM – Communicate with up to 199 Sprint Direct Connect subscribers at the same time nationwide2.
- NextMail® – Send a recorded message to any email worldwide or mobile handset via text message by using the Direct Connect button.
With more than 18 years of expertise, Sprint is the industry leader in push-to-talk, serving the world’s largest push-to-talk community with millions of Direct Connect subscribers.
1The American Express Prepaid Reward Card (“Card”) provided in connection with this Rebate offer is a prepaid Card that is usable only at U.S. merchants that accept American Express Cards. Some limitations apply. Offer valid only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The Card is not redeemable for cash (except where required by law) and does not provide ATM access. Use of Card constitutes acknowledgement that it is given as a reward and no consideration, value, or money has been paid by the holder to American Express in exchange for this Card. USE OF CARD IS SUBJECT TO THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, A $3.00 MONTHLY FEE WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST CARD BALANCE, STARTING SIX MONTHS AFTER CARD ISSUANCE. Card expires six years after the date of issuance if not depleted before. For BALANCE, customer service and Cardholder Agreement, visit americanexpress.com/sprint or call 1-866-608-3756. Card issued by AEPCMC under license from American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation, Travel Related Services Company, Inc.
2This feature may require Network review or use of eFemtocel’.
Kyocera and Dura-Grip are registered trademarks of Kyocera Corporation. microSD is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC. Bluetooth mark is owned by the Bluetooth SIG Inc. and any use of such marks is under license. All other marks are properties of their respective owners.