Kyocera DuraXT with Sprint Direct Connect Now Available to Sprint Customers
Kyocera DuraXT, the newest rugged member of the Sprint® Direct Connect® portfolio, is now available in all Sprint sales channels, including Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and Web sales (www.sprint.com), for just $69.99 with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement, after a $50 mail-in rebate via reward card1.
DuraXT is ready to report for work!
DuraXT delivers a solid solution to mobile fleets and Enterprise customers looking for a device that can withstand the elements. It is wrapped in a rugged, clamshell form factor encased in a rubber, non-slip Dura-Grip® material for extra durability so you don't have to worry about losing your grip even in the toughest conditions. DuraXT helps you stay on task during tough times with military-grade durability, including water resistance in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
A great addition to Kyocera's Dura Series (www.duraseries.com) and the Sprint Direct Connect portfolio, DuraXT is ready to help you get things done at the speed of Sprint 3G. The 32GB expandable memory card slot, 1 GB microSD card included, provides the storage capacity so you can manage large files on-the-go.
- Sprint Direct Connect
- Military Standard 810G for Dust, Shock, Vibration, Blowing rain, Temp Extremes, Low Pressure, Solar Radiation, Salt Fog, Humidity and Immersion (up to 30 minutes in up to one meter/3.28ft. of water)
- 3.2 MP Camera w/flash and Camcorder
- Stereo Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR (includes support for Bluetooth capable PTT headsets and barcode scanners)
- Powerful Speakerphone
- 2.5 mm Stereo Headphone Jack (Supports PTT Headsets)
Sprint Direct Connect is a portfolio of push-to-talk services that allow individuals and groups to get more done - quickly and easily with just the push of a button. Among the initial Sprint Direct Connect services:
- Sprint Direct Connect - Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk calling nationwide on the Sprint network, with any other Direct Connect subscriber. Direct Connect is the core push-to-talk feature and is designed for interoperability across Sprint and Nextel network platforms.
- Guaranteed Talk Permit - The assurance that when you hear the push-to-talk "chirp," your call was successfully transmitted.
- Call Alert with Text - Send an audio alert with an optional text message to let another Direct Connect subscriber know you are trying to reach them and why.
- Group Connect® - Communicate with up to 20 other Sprint Direct Connect subscribers all at once - nationwide, at the push of one button.
- TeamDCSM - Communicate with up to 200 other Sprint Direct Connect subscribers at the same time nationwide.
- NextMail® - Send a recorded message to any email worldwide or mobile handset via text message by using the Direct Connect button.
- Availability Notification - Request the availability status of another push-to-talk member and, if they are busy, request a notification when they are free.
- One-Touch Direct Connect - Allows quick access to multiple direct connect options.
Take full advantage of your DuraXT with these accessories:
- Clip Cargo Holster is a rugged mobile device holster featuring durable nylon material, a hook/loop lid closure, and a 360 degree rugged rotating flex-clip for just $29.99 (pricing excludes taxes).
- Kyocera Extended Battery - Available for $49.99 (excludes taxes), the 2300 mAh Lithium-Ion extended battery will always keep your device powered up and ready to go (requires an Extended Battery Door, sold separately).
- Professional Install Car Kit Cradle securely holds your Kyocera DuraXT handset in place while driving. It costs $59.99 (excludes taxes) and requires use of the Car Kit Base, sold separately.
- Series 100 Battery Charger - Power when you need it most for your Kyocera device. Available for $14.99 (excludes taxes) and requires Mirco-USB Charger, sold separately.
- Series 100 5 Position Charging Bay charges up to five batteries simultaneously, available for $79.99 (excludes taxes).
1The American Express Prepaid Reward Card ("Card") provided in connection with this Rebate offer is a prepaid Card that is usable only at U.S. merchants that accept American Express Cards. Some limitations apply. Offer valid only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The Card is not redeemable for cash (except where required by law) and does not provide ATM access. Use of Card constitutes acknowledgement that it is given as a reward and no consideration, value, or money has been paid by the holder to American Express in exchange for this Card. USE OF CARD IS SUBJECT TO THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, A $3.00 MONTHLY FEE WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST CARD BALANCE, STARTING SIX MONTHS AFTER CARD ISSUANCE. Card expires six years after the date of issuance if not depleted before. For BALANCE, customer service and Cardholder Agreement, visit americanexpress.com/sprint or call 1-866-608-3756. Card issued by AEPCMC under license from American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation, Travel Related Services Company, Inc.